Residential evangelism training
“I appreciated their clear presentation of the Gospel and their step-by-step approach to learning a good technique… They also have a treasure trove of tricks and good advice for working on the streets, with children and in family services.”
Streetwise 2017 course details
Location: Hebron Hall, Cardiff
Dates: 3 – 7 July 2017
Basis: Full-board accommodation in shared rooms
Maximum attendees: 15
Who’s leading the course?
Streetwise Residential 2017 will be led by:
Marten Holmes, OAC national director
Steve Harris, OAC training director
Steve Gurnett, OAC London director.
Streetwise Residential benefits
- You’ll learn from highly experienced street evangelists
- You’ll develop a variety of creative evangelism skills, including storytelling and sketchboarding
- You’ll build the confidence and skills needed to share the gospel in the open air
- You’ll learn how best to approach evangelism with children, teenagers and adults
- You’ll empower and equip your own church
- You’ll be able to share your skills and new ideas on your return home.
“I’m very glad I attended Streetwise – it highlighted different techniques for preaching the gospel to both adults and children in a manner that isn’t off-putting or disrespectful to others. It also explores the legal aspects of public evangelism. I will definitely be recommending the course!”
Streetwise evangelism course content
As part of the course you’ll learn how to:
- Preach on the streets
- Give your testimony
- Make an appeal
- Work as part of an evangelistic team
- Use the sketchboard plus other creative evangelism methods
- Offer helpful literature.
Each day will include devotions, teaching sessions and practice time. By the end of the week, you should have had the opportunity to share your faith and preach on the streets.
Run Streetwise in your organisation
Streetwise can also be tailored for your own church or organisation, and delivered in the format, location and duration of your choice. Please ask us for more information.